- Typing (bonus points for hitting control+alt+delete, it takes mad skills!)
- Going to the bathroom (gross I know, but I'm sure I'm not the only one :) )
- Stirring whatever is on the stove top
- Measuring ingredients for whatever you are baking
- Picking up the house
- Making the bed
- Eating (a hot meal? what is that?)
- Starting a load of laundry
- Setting the table
- Putting away clean dishes
- Talking on the phone (a given I suppose!)
- Starting a loaf of bread in the bread machine
- Putting away folded laundry
The things I haven't managed yet (or have been to afraid to try!) include but are not limited to ironing, pulling things out of the oven, folding laundry, and showering :). When these tasks are necessary I hope and pray that the swing or bouncy seat will pacify the babe.
I guess if I just wore my baby in the baby wrap more often I could make my own life quite a bit easier :).
How about you- what things do you amuse yourself with by doing one-handed?
*Warning: I am NOT a proponent for trying to hold your baby while ironing or taking things out of the oven... or showering for that matter! Please be safe, and disregard my silliness!*